SARG HUBBARD PARK
SUN, SEPT 12, 2021
El Taco Borracho
Jesse’s Smokken Hot Meatz
The Fat Pastor
Tacos El Porvenir
Tacos El Rey
What I Crave Food Truck
Cowiche Creek Brewing Company
Hop Capital Brewing
Naches Heights Vineyard
Single Hill Brewing
Swede Hill Distilling
Varietal Beer Company
Alright! Let’s TACO ’bout the main course! The 2021 Yakima Taco Fest will have 14+ food vendors and 10+ drink vendors along with cornhole, loteria, music, photo booth stations, taco t-shirt competition, people choice for taco and craft beverage vendor, and much more! We will be updating this page as we confirm more activities and vendor participation – stay tuned!
WHAT HAS CHANGED SINCE YTF 2019
- We have expanded the event area at Sarg Hubbard Park – So you can social distance, if you’d like.
- With the added space, we will now be able to have more food vendors! What a treat for you all.
- We have added a taco t-shirt competition – We see you TACO LOVERS and we love you sporting your homemade taco swag. Bring it to YTF 2021 and you may be voted by the audience as a winner of some prize money.
- We have expanded the early admission from 2 hours to 3 hours – For those that like the extra time, this 3-hour perk is only available under the NEW FUEGO EXPERIENCE PACKAGE.
- We have created our own Yakima Taco Fest Loteria which includes some of your favorite YTF characters and many more new additions. This is another event perk for those under the FUEGO EXPERIENCE. We will also have YTF Loterias at the swag booths for those who just wish to purchase the game – WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
- The event is a walk in the park – but every now and then you’ll want to sit down and munch on those tacos, so we’ve included an event (Mexican) picnic blanket that is also included in the FUEGO EXPERIENCE and VIP package. This will be available for sale at the swag booth for those that wish to purchase this individually – WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
- We have also added a special FUEGO EXPERIENCE t-shirt that is only available at this level – We see you YTF collectors and we want to treat you!
We want to make your experience amazing – As we confirm more changes and additions, we will continue to update this page.
Proceeds from the event benefit CWHCC to support small Hispanic businesses. Please note that CWHCC is a volunteer-led organization – there may be a bit of a delay in responding to inquiries.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CWHCC holds the right to change and adapt the event based on the changing event safety guidelines in place by the Yakima Health District, Washington State Department of Health, Governor Inslee, and the CDC.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS SALES ARE GOING ON NOW!
Early bird specials include general admission for $7 or VIP for $45. Plus, we will cover the credit card processing fee!
For those that want food, drinks, swag, and all the festivity perks – you can now purchase the FUEGO EXPERIENCE with packages available for one or two people. This experience is as delicious as it sounds AND it saves you money bundling up.
Pick the package that is best for you and we will see you at Sarg Hubbard Park on Sunday, September 12!